- Why is everyone so angry about the proposed EU Data Protection Regulations?
- A Couple Of Not So Healthy Uses Of Sensitive Personal Data
- Do You Have Everything You Need To Process The Data You Hold?
- Dame Fiona Caldicott Review: Her Further Recommendations – “unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be reported as ‘data breach’”
- Does The Data Protection Act Need Beefing Up To Prevent Further Horse Play?
h.francine on Is The Information Commissione… Lise Kakeh on How Secure Is It When Buying… womenpowerhub on Cookies, like it or hate it th…
Tag Archives: data protection act
It transpires that a manager of a leisure centre, run by a local council, who was responsible for accepting people with health problems from their GP to enable them to have fitness sessions related to their particular condition, was being … Continue reading
This is becoming a very interesting question in the modern world of data retention and data management but too many companies are either holding insufficient data for their needs or, even worse, too much!! Either way, both are potentials for … Continue reading