- Why is everyone so angry about the proposed EU Data Protection Regulations?
- A Couple Of Not So Healthy Uses Of Sensitive Personal Data
- Do You Have Everything You Need To Process The Data You Hold?
- Dame Fiona Caldicott Review: Her Further Recommendations – “unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be reported as ‘data breach’”
- Does The Data Protection Act Need Beefing Up To Prevent Further Horse Play?
h.francine on Is The Information Commissione… Lise Kakeh on How Secure Is It When Buying… womenpowerhub on Cookies, like it or hate it th…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Police in Liverpool, in an early morning raid on a house in Cheshire, seized a memory stick from a retired former police officer who used to work for the Information Commissioner’s Office. Whilst at the ICO he was responsible for … Continue reading
International Right to Know Day was established by access to information advocates from around the globe. It was first celebrated on 28 September 2003, and 2011 will see the 9th International Right to Know Day. The aim of Right to … Continue reading
HOW TO GET YOUR FEED BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN: To get your Facebook feed back to normal: 1. go to your Account then go to Notifications. 2. At the top right is a box that says Email Frequency. 3. Un-check the box, … Continue reading