- Why is everyone so angry about the proposed EU Data Protection Regulations?
- A Couple Of Not So Healthy Uses Of Sensitive Personal Data
- Do You Have Everything You Need To Process The Data You Hold?
- Dame Fiona Caldicott Review: Her Further Recommendations – “unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be reported as ‘data breach’”
- Does The Data Protection Act Need Beefing Up To Prevent Further Horse Play?
h.francine on Is The Information Commissione… Lise Kakeh on How Secure Is It When Buying… womenpowerhub on Cookies, like it or hate it th…
Category Archives: Freedom of Information
Interesting question I think as what actually happened? It appears some of his constituency staff decided to be ‘green’ and put out old paperwork for recycling. Unfortunately this included information about his constituents which, quite rightly, they are up in arms … Continue reading
You would be surprised how much information about you is publically available and is also used by companies to target their products at you. Let us imagine that Mark is a 20-something who enjoys using a popular social networking site. … Continue reading
Last week it was revealed that the Scottish Information Commissioner, Kevin Dunion, changed his mind about the release of details relating to the whereabouts of sex offenders in the Glasgow area. This was brought about due to the actions of three housing … Continue reading
It has come to light following a Freedom of Information request to 36 police forces in England and Wales, by Big Brother Watch, that 904 police officers and civilians were disciplined, resulting in the resignation of 98 of them and … Continue reading