- Why is everyone so angry about the proposed EU Data Protection Regulations?
- A Couple Of Not So Healthy Uses Of Sensitive Personal Data
- Do You Have Everything You Need To Process The Data You Hold?
- Dame Fiona Caldicott Review: Her Further Recommendations – “unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be reported as ‘data breach’”
- Does The Data Protection Act Need Beefing Up To Prevent Further Horse Play?
h.francine on Is The Information Commissione… Lise Kakeh on How Secure Is It When Buying… womenpowerhub on Cookies, like it or hate it th…
Category Archives: Fair Processing
Having read and re-read the EU Data Protection Proposals (EUDPP) I believe they will give much needed strength to the current Act and will also make the data that is held, more robust. There are a couple of downsides but … Continue reading
Interesting question I think as what actually happened? It appears some of his constituency staff decided to be ‘green’ and put out old paperwork for recycling. Unfortunately this included information about his constituents which, quite rightly, they are up in arms … Continue reading
Given the number of transactions per day online this is a very good question recently asked by one of my readers. It is also quite timely as my debit card was cloned a couple of weeks ago from an online purchase … Continue reading
“Excuse me, do you have a few minutes to spare?” is the usual opening line from a ‘chugger’ the name now given to the groups of young people that are in the High Street, usually in a diamond or square … Continue reading
You are sitting down reading the paper one afternoon and the telephone rings, answering it you see it is an ‘International’ call. When you say “hello” a voice at the other end says “Good Afternoon, may I speak with Mr … Continue reading