- Why is everyone so angry about the proposed EU Data Protection Regulations?
- A Couple Of Not So Healthy Uses Of Sensitive Personal Data
- Do You Have Everything You Need To Process The Data You Hold?
- Dame Fiona Caldicott Review: Her Further Recommendations – “unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be reported as ‘data breach’”
- Does The Data Protection Act Need Beefing Up To Prevent Further Horse Play?
h.francine on Is The Information Commissione… Lise Kakeh on How Secure Is It When Buying… womenpowerhub on Cookies, like it or hate it th…
Category Archives: Email
Well, it seems that a few days ago that Yahoo! security was breached and the details of 450k passwords and user accounts were copied and published online by a group calling itself D33D. Yahoo! were quick to investigate this alleged … Continue reading
Given the number of transactions per day online this is a very good question recently asked by one of my readers. It is also quite timely as my debit card was cloned a couple of weeks ago from an online purchase … Continue reading
Which? have reported that users of Yahoo! email services are about to get a nasty shock with a new set of Additional Terms of Service that will allow them to scan all emails sent from or to a Yahoo! email address. … Continue reading