- Why is everyone so angry about the proposed EU Data Protection Regulations?
- A Couple Of Not So Healthy Uses Of Sensitive Personal Data
- Do You Have Everything You Need To Process The Data You Hold?
- Dame Fiona Caldicott Review: Her Further Recommendations – “unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be reported as ‘data breach’”
- Does The Data Protection Act Need Beefing Up To Prevent Further Horse Play?
h.francine on Is The Information Commissione… Lise Kakeh on How Secure Is It When Buying… womenpowerhub on Cookies, like it or hate it th…
Category Archives: Cookies
How many times have you gone online to buy or book something and found that the website owner is asking your consent to send you other marketing or share your information with other third party suppliers? I would hope it … Continue reading →
Well, it looks like everyone is starting to use their cookie warning but is it going too far for the average user? There are many sites who just put the cookie notice up on the screen and ask you to … Continue reading →
May 26th saw a year pass since the introduction of the new ‘cookie rule’ under PECR but still a few things stand out. How many companies have taken this on board and actually done something about it? How many consumers … Continue reading →
This is something I have been asked about many times over the years and basically the password is a secure as you make it. We all have our own idiosyncrasies for the way we ‘design’ our passwords, myself included, but … Continue reading →
The new regulations on how cookies are allowed to be used have arrived amidst a blizzard of criticism from the people who have to implement the changes. What are they? Simple, instead of applying a cookie directly to a ‘customer’ … Continue reading →