- Why is everyone so angry about the proposed EU Data Protection Regulations?
- A Couple Of Not So Healthy Uses Of Sensitive Personal Data
- Do You Have Everything You Need To Process The Data You Hold?
- Dame Fiona Caldicott Review: Her Further Recommendations – “unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be reported as ‘data breach’”
- Does The Data Protection Act Need Beefing Up To Prevent Further Horse Play?
h.francine on Is The Information Commissione… Lise Kakeh on How Secure Is It When Buying… womenpowerhub on Cookies, like it or hate it th…
Author Archives: KPG Professional Services
Well, it seems that a few days ago that Yahoo! security was breached and the details of 450k passwords and user accounts were copied and published online by a group calling itself D33D. Yahoo! were quick to investigate this alleged … Continue reading
Having read and re-read the EU Data Protection Proposals (EUDPP) I believe they will give much needed strength to the current Act and will also make the data that is held, more robust. There are a couple of downsides but … Continue reading
Police in Liverpool, in an early morning raid on a house in Cheshire, seized a memory stick from a retired former police officer who used to work for the Information Commissioner’s Office. Whilst at the ICO he was responsible for … Continue reading
Once again we hear of another legal eagle being hit by the Information Commissioner for not holding personal information securely. Yet when I contact the local solicitors to try and discuss their data security all I get is silence, is … Continue reading
Interesting question I think as what actually happened? It appears some of his constituency staff decided to be ‘green’ and put out old paperwork for recycling. Unfortunately this included information about his constituents which, quite rightly, they are up in arms … Continue reading