- Why is everyone so angry about the proposed EU Data Protection Regulations?
- A Couple Of Not So Healthy Uses Of Sensitive Personal Data
- Do You Have Everything You Need To Process The Data You Hold?
- Dame Fiona Caldicott Review: Her Further Recommendations – “unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be reported as ‘data breach’”
- Does The Data Protection Act Need Beefing Up To Prevent Further Horse Play?
h.francine on Is The Information Commissione… Lise Kakeh on How Secure Is It When Buying… womenpowerhub on Cookies, like it or hate it th…
Monthly Archives: September 2011
International Right to Know Day was established by access to information advocates from around the globe. It was first celebrated on 28 September 2003, and 2011 will see the 9th International Right to Know Day. The aim of Right to … Continue reading
You would be surprised how much information about you is publically available and is also used by companies to target their products at you. Let us imagine that Mark is a 20-something who enjoys using a popular social networking site. … Continue reading
HOW TO GET YOUR FEED BACK TO NORMAL AGAIN: To get your Facebook feed back to normal: 1. go to your Account then go to Notifications. 2. At the top right is a box that says Email Frequency. 3. Un-check the box, … Continue reading
“Excuse me, do you have a few minutes to spare?” is the usual opening line from a ‘chugger’ the name now given to the groups of young people that are in the High Street, usually in a diamond or square … Continue reading
You are sitting down reading the paper one afternoon and the telephone rings, answering it you see it is an ‘International’ call. When you say “hello” a voice at the other end says “Good Afternoon, may I speak with Mr … Continue reading