- Why is everyone so angry about the proposed EU Data Protection Regulations?
- A Couple Of Not So Healthy Uses Of Sensitive Personal Data
- Do You Have Everything You Need To Process The Data You Hold?
- Dame Fiona Caldicott Review: Her Further Recommendations – “unlawful personal data processing and sharing should be reported as ‘data breach’”
- Does The Data Protection Act Need Beefing Up To Prevent Further Horse Play?
h.francine on Is The Information Commissione… Lise Kakeh on How Secure Is It When Buying… womenpowerhub on Cookies, like it or hate it th…
Monthly Archives: June 2011
Which? have reported that users of Yahoo! email services are about to get a nasty shock with a new set of Additional Terms of Service that will allow them to scan all emails sent from or to a Yahoo! email address. … Continue reading
Speaking at the British Banker’s Association conference last week David Smith, Deputy Commissioner at the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) urged the all financial institutions, including the high street banks, to allow customers more and easier access to the information that is … Continue reading